Monday, July 9, 2012

Babies!


Tuesday, June 5th- I watched my other little ones during the day.  During their nap, I had a nice quiet time and then Amy came over with the cousins for a play date.  They are precious. 

Wednesday, June 6th – I went grocery shopping for Emila with Emma’s littlest.  She has the brightest blue eyes.  Several shoppers at Coles stopped to compliment “my little girl”.  I let them think she was mine.  She’s just so adorable.  I also worked on laundry and ironing. 
Then, I went to Mary’s to catch up while she babysat her kids.  
We watched Fantastic four with the kiddos, drank wine, and then said goodbye (she’s going to Brisbane to see her new boyfriend this weekend). 



Thursday, June 7th- I my “other children” and ironed.  Whoo Hoo!  I’ve been taking Granny’s advice, and every day I tell myself that I love to iron.  It worked!  I actually like the calmness of ironing.  And it’s an excuse to watch a movie or show while I iron… so it’s not so bad after all!  Thanks Granny!


No comments:

Post a Comment